Just in at Homesense
Give your home a branded makeover for less. With savings of up to 60% every day*, who can resist our top brand delivery? Read our styling tips and rush to store before our branded furniture and unique finds are gone (brands this gorgeous can’t possibly stay in store for long).
“Layer up flowers and floral designs to keep the feeling of summer warmth all year round” says Emily Blunden, stylist for Homesense. Whatever room or colour palette you’re working with, florals are a sure winner and an instant way to brighten up your home.
3 top tips:
- Floral bedding is a fun, easy way of adding some life to a bedroom. Choose muted, smaller patterns for a subtler look – and brighter, larger patterns for a louder one.
- Fill up vases with faux flowers to add a touch of elegance. If you’re not much of a greenfingers (we’re not judging), then stock up for all occasions.
- Another cost effective way to keep your rooms on trend are floral accessories. Clocks, bordered mirrors – and even art work.
If you’re looking to bring your kitchen up to date, then copper accessories are the perfect way to do it. Shiny, subtle and sophisticated – here at Homesense they come in many shapes and sizes that will work in any colour palette.
3 top tips:
- If you’re in need of a new appliance, then forget the usual shades of black, grey and cream – a toaster or kettle in copper makes a cup of tea so much more exciting.
- Lighting has huge impact in a kitchen, so be brave and bold with it – like dramatic pendulant lights with copper bells.
- Copper cutlery and cups are also a cheap, simple way of adding a touch of shine to your kitchen. Easy peasy.
Get back in touch with nature this summer (without braving the elements). Here at Homesense, we’ve got earthy, natural pieces that will bring a touch of Mother Nature to your home.
3 top tips:
- Combining different textures is a great way of livening up a room. Think wood, stone and concrete – combined with thick or fine woollen throws and rugs.
- Nature inspired printed fabrics are an easy way of bringing the feeling of outdoors inside (without any of the damp, muddy stuff).
- Add a little outdoorsy detail with cushions and candles that give off the fresh, breezy feeling that nature brings. When it’s in a good mood, that is.
From big brands to the latest trends, we have so many extraordinary and everyday home essentials to help you restyle your home for less. But don’t just take our word for it – hurry over before it’s gone.
Wonder what will inspire you?
*compared to the RRP. Products vary per store.