Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of TJX Ireland Unlimited Company, their group companies, their families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is not necessary. However, internet access and a valid Facebook account is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 11.00 BST on the 2nd August 2018 and 23.59 BST on the 6th August 2018 inclusive.
4. To Enter:
a. Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free).
b. Comment under Homesense Ireland’s promotional post telling us what’s your favourite Homesense treasure to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Entries must be made from Facebook accounts that are open to the public.
6. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid.
8. Maximum of one entry per person is permitted during the Promotion Period. Any further entries submitted by one person will not be accepted and are ineligible to win.
9. The Prize: 2 winners will each win 1 x €50 Homesense Gift Card.
10. Gift cards can be used in any Homesense store in the Republic of Ireland only, in a single or multiple transaction, and are subject to additional terms and conditions which can be found on http://www.homesense.com/terms-and-conditions.
11. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
12. Winner Selection: All valid entries received (subject to moderation) by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date.
13. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via a message under their original entry on Facebook within 4 working days of Winner Selection. The winners will be required to respond acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
14. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of winner acceptance. Prizes will only be sent to the country of residence as stated in clause 1.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
16. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
17. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. Defame, misrepresent, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); or
c. Promotes any political agenda.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
21. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The winners confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Breach of these Terms and Conditions by the winners may result in the forfeiture of the Prize.
23. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
24. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
25. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
26. The names and regions of the winners will be available by sending an email to: Megan.Wetherill@Ogilvy.com with “Homesense Facebook PD WL” in the subject line for 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion Period.
27. The winners may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity.
28. This Promotion is governed by the Republic of Ireland Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland courts.
Promoter: TJX Ireland Unlimited Company (trading as TK Maxx and Homesense), is registered in Ireland under registration number 316341, with a registered office of Segrave House, 19/20 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2. TJX Ireland Unlimited Company is a subsidiary of TJX UK, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 3094828 and whose registered office is at 50 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1TX.