Our vendor relationships
We strongly value our vendor relationships, which are built on a foundation of honesty and trust. Our purchase order terms and conditions include a requirement for merchandise vendors to adhere to our Vendor Code of Conduct, which outlines our expectations on issues including working hours, safety in the workplace and wages and conditions. Our merchandise vendors must also ensure that any factories or subcontractors they use also comply with our Code’s principles.
Factories included in our audit program are required to undergo regularly scheduled audits and we offer training on a regular basis to educate buying agents, vendors, and factory management within our audit program.
By signing our Vendor Code of Conduct, our vendors commit to:
- No child or forced labour
- Protect employee rights on wages, working hours and freedom of association
- No harassment, abuse or discrimination
- Adhering to health and safety regulations in the workplace
- Complying with all applicable environmental laws and regulations