As our stores are currently closed, we will extend the returns period for 30 days from the date our stores re-open.
Festive returns: If you bought an item between 16 October - 24 December as a gift but were unable to return it before our stores closed, we will extend the festive returns period for 30 days from the date our stores re-open.
Items purchased during this time can be exchanged or returned for a gift card or full refund.
Our normal conditions of return apply, so the item must be in its original condition and be accompanied by a valid receipt, or a gift receipt if items have been purchased as Christmas gifts.
If you need to further discuss your return, please contact us at email@example.com
- Return your purchase in store within 28 days with a receipt as proof of purchase for a full refund
- Merchandise must be unused and in its original condition including packaging and labelling
- Pierced jewellery and gift cards are excluded from our returns policy
- If you paid by credit or debit card any refund must go to the card you used to purchase
- If you paid by gift card the refund will go on to another gift card
- Gift receipts can be used to return an item for exchange or gift card but not a refund
- Homesense items cannot be returned to a TK Maxx store.