When our stores reopen, you will have 30 days to return items that were bought between 16 October 2020 and 31st December 2020 when stores temporarily closed due to government guidance.
If you would like a full refund you will need to provide the original receipt and ensure the products are in their original condition. If you have a gift receipt, you can return these items for an exchange or a gift card.
If you need to further discuss your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return your purchase in store within 28 days with a receipt as proof of purchase for a full refund
- Merchandise must be unused and in its original condition including packaging and labelling
- Pierced jewellery and gift cards are excluded from our returns policy
- If you paid by credit or debit card any refund must go to the card you used to purchase
- If you paid by gift card the refund will go on to another gift card
- Gift receipts can be used to return an item for exchange or gift card but not a refund
- Homesense items cannot be returned to a TK Maxx store.